Rays weekly update
28 aug 2019
- VK registration option added.
- Password change and recovery implemented.
- Output file format selection removed (based on user feedback we will select output format based on .blend file settings).
- aa_samples support enabled.
- Minimal payment size changed when mixed mode (credit + bonus) is used.
- Logging for failed tasks implemented (this will help us debug each problem).
- Frontend performance optimized in Chrome.
- Security breach fixed.
- Other frontend issues - 7.
- Other backend issues - 2.
Work in progress
- Feature pack in progress due 14 Oct.
- Upload render task as ZIP file (upload baked and simulated data).
- Upload render task using Google Drive.
- Download all artifacts, created during render run (currently we only output resulting images).
- E-mail notifications for job status changes (upload complete, analysis complete, render complete).
- Internal torrent-based file distributing server-->worker.
- Support for BRANCHED_PATH Tracing with aa_samples.
- Support for official Blender plugins.
- The promotion campaign is being prepared with main events for us being SaaStock (14-16 Oct) and Blender Conference (24-26 Oct). The feature pack is optimized for these events.
- Bonus credits will receive expiration terms.
- Work is going on with selected animators.
- Communicating with industry players.