Rays weekly update
13 aug 2019
- Beta will be closed before the launch.
- New server with an increased network capacity is set up. We had slow upload/download connectivity according to render farm comparison, so this will be fixed.
- Production instance will be hosted at my.raysrender.com
- Migrating to production endpoints of cloudpayments.
- New production instance will start with a blank database, we will only migrate accounts (login credentials).
- New Beta will be launched later for public testing of upcoming releases when there will be upcoming releases.
- The existing Bonus card registration link /invite will be redirected to the main registration form with an option to register a bonus code.
- Landing SPA will be updated to include new major feature - price estimation - it is a major Rays feature, that greatly differentiates us from the existing render farms.
- Introduction page/FAQ to be created to mention key product information.
- Rays standard price will be tied in connection to 1 unit of OctaneBench - an industry-accepted benchmarking unit.
- Intercom to be connected on Rays website.
- Trial ads on FB paused until the launch.
- Render farm comparison was translated and is waiting to be published.
- CGevent post being prepared.
- Suppliers agreement being prepared.
- SaaStock preparations going on.
- License negotiations going on with some major vendors.